CUSTOMERS AND LEADS CLARIFICATION TEXT
This clarification text has been prepared by the companies mentioned below, which are the Data Controllers, in order the fulfil the disclosure obligation specified in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) No 6698 regarding the processing and transfer of data. These personal data have been collected by phone from customers or leads by UNİGRUP (UNİPLAST PLASTİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, UNİPOL KİMYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, TOTEKS DIŞ TİCARET VE TEKSTİL SANAYİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, VELACAST MAKİNE SANAYİ VE DIŞ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ).
The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
It is processed for the following purposes in accordance with the principles specified in Article 4 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK).
- Execution of Product Sales Processes
- Execution of After Sales Support Services
- Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
- Conducting Activities for Customer Satisfaction
- Informing Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organisations
- Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
- Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
- Conducting Marketing Analysis Studies
- Execution of Contract Processes
- Tracking of Requests and Complaints
- Conducting Business Continuity Activities
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data processed for the purposes listed above may be transferred to the third parties listed below which is limited to the same purposes.
- Real and Legal Persons
- Work Partners
- Authorized Public Institutions and Organisations
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Personal data obtained by phone calls with customers and prospective customers are processed physically and electronically by partially automated means for the following legal reasons.
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of the contract.
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Rights of the Personal Data Owner
The personal data owner has the rights listed below which can be learned from the data collector as a result of application in accordance to the Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK);
- Learning whether any personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting the relative information,
- Learning the purpose of processing the personal data and whether these personal data are used appropriately for their purposes,
- Requesting information relating the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
In order to use your rights listed above, fill the Relevant Person Application Form which can be obtained from the website http://www.unigrup.com.tr/. This form has to be sent to the following address by hand, postal or through notary public, Anadolu Yakası OSB 8. Sokak. No: 3 Aydınlı- Tuzla / İSTANBUL.
The applications that have been done as mentioned above will be answered free of charge. However, if speaking to your request incurs a cost, the fee in the tariff will be charged by the Personal Data Protection Board by the Company.