Marbo metallization products developed for both evaporation and sputtering applications, to give optimal chemical and physical characteristics for all basecoats and topcoats. Marbo metallization products are suitable for use on plastics, metal alloys, and glass, applied by spray, flow coating or dipping.
- Reduced drying times
- Superior aesthetic finish, reduced environmental impact and lower cost when compared to galvanic processes
- Excellent adhesion even to difficult substrates (e.g. polypropylene)
- Optimum protection against corrosion, abrasion, petrol, alcohol and perfume
- The process is free from any polluting by-products
- Finished coatings compatible with all types of subsequent printing methods
Products directly applied to the substrate (plastics, glass, metals), to ensure adhesion of the metallization layer and to guarantee an even mirrored finish.
Traditional and high solids for thermoplastics
- Heat curing products, single and two component, which ensure adhesion on plastic substrates such as ABS, Polystyrene, SAN etc. and specifically on Polypropylene guaranteeing a highly aesthetic finish
High solids for metal alloys
- Products designed to ensure the adhesion to metal substrates
- UV polymerization cures the coating in seconds, whilst reducing solvent use
Special Application: flow coating and dipping
- Special coatings designed for flow coating and dipping