INTERNET WEBSITE CLARIFICATION TEXT
This Clarification Text has been jointly prepared regarding processing and transfer of personal data obtained from the website of the UNİGRUP companies (UNİPLAST PLASTİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, UNİPOL KİMYA SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, TOTEKS DIŞ TİCARET VE TEKSTİL SANAYİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, VELACAST MAKİNE SANAYİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ), in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation specified in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) No.6698 by the above companies which are the Data Controllers.
Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
Personal data which consisting of the name/surname and contact information shared by the persons who fill out our contact form on our website;
- To be able to address the relevant person correctly when feedback is made on the subject of communication,
- Carrying out the information consultancy service procurement process of our company,
- It operates in a limited way for the purposes of using it as evidence in disputes that may arise.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for the purpose listed above may be transferred to the third parties listed below, provided that they are limited to the same purposes.
- Business Partners
- Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations
Collection Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data
The personal data obtained are automatically processed electronically for the following legal reasons.
- Data processing is mandatory for the usage or protection of a establishment
- Provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
As per Article 11 of KVKK, everyone by applying to the data controller;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of personal data processed and whether they are used appropriately for this purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, in such case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the own person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In order to use your rights listed above, fill in the Relevant Person Application Form that you can obtain from the website http://www.unigrup.com.tr/ and transfer to the address of Anadolu Yakası OSB 8. Sokak. No: 3 Aydınlı- Tuzla / İSTANBUL with wet signature by hand, by mail or through the Notary public.
The above-mentioned applications will be answered free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, in case the transaction subject to your request incurs a cost, the fee determined in the tariff by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Company.