It is used to prepare plastic and metal surfaces before vacuum metallization and to protect the applied surface after the process.
1 – MARBO Thermal Drying Coats
2 – MARBO UV Drying Coats
- Reduced drying times
- Superior aesthetic finish, reduced environmental impact and lower cost when compared to galvanic processes
- Excellent adhesion even to difficult substrates (e.g. polypropylene)
- Optimum protection against corrosion, abrasion, petrol, alcohol and perfume
Base Coats-Preparation Before Metalization (M Base Serie)
- Base Coats for Thermoplastics are applied by spray and have high strength.
- Base Coats for Polypropylene are applied by spray.
- Concentrated Base Coats for Metal Surfaces are applied by spray.
Top Coats – Protection After Metallization ( M TOP Serie )
- Wear Resistant Top Coat is applied by spray for general use.
- High abrasion resistance and stain resistance are applied by spray.
- Alcohol and perfume resistance are applied by spray .
- Water-based Top Coat is applied by spray.