PA 6.6 raw material for compound and textile industry
Polyamide 6,6 creates a structure that is more resistant to crushing and stain penetration, as the material has higher hydrogen bonding and maximum grouping between molecular chains. Therefore, it has a tighter molecular structure than Polyamide 6.
The hygroscopic sensitivity of Polyamide 66 is lower than Polyamide 6. Polyamide 6,6 is preferred over Polyamide 6 in products that require high temperature performance.
- Excellent hardness / toughness balance
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent thermal stability
- Superior flame retardancy
- Good electrical resistance
- High wear resistance and low coefficient of friction
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easily Processable